You may remember that one of our shooting location for the Comic Book Literacy documentary was the Toy & Action Figure Museum in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. It's a great collection of toys and served as a great backdrop for several interviews. I recently made a quick stop there while I was on the road in the area.
They still have tons of great rotating exhibits but, just as before, the biggest collection was of Batman memorabilia which is housed in the museum's very own Bat Cave. So here's a look at what I thought was the Top 10 pieces in the Batman Collection.
10. Batman Outdoor Fun Pack
9. 1874 Batman Talking Alarm Clock
HERE. And as a bonus you get the Boy Wonder speeding by in a purple Batmobile.
8. The Adventures of Batman & Robin Whitman's Sampler
7. 1973 Batman Paint by Number Set
6. 1969 Big Little Book - Batman: The Cheetah Caper
HERE which seem to indicate that this Cheetah is not the Wonder Woman villain but some other weirdo instead.
5. Batman Returns Happy Meal Display
4. Giant Lego Batman
3. The Adventures of Batman & Robin Colorforms
still alive and well to this day. I'm not sure what to do with that little realization...so let's move on.
2. Batman Comics!
1. Batmobile Coin-Op Kiddie Ride