Sunday, May 23, 2010

Who's There?

I've been going through my old video tapes lately. It's a wacky action packed journey through time and space, so appropriately I came across a few shots of a Doctor Who Pinball Machine. Here are some stills from the video:
Believe it or not I got these shots right after shooting a geology segment at Carlsbad Caverns (which coincidentally seems to be larger on the inside).

This beauty resided (and possibly still resides) in the arcade section of the Million Dollar Museum, a popular New Mexico roadside attraction. Made by Midway Games in 1992, the game had a bizarrely extensive storyline and featured the original seven Doctors. But how do you play? Don't ask me, ask the promo video:


And if you still have questions then take it up with the promotional one sheet:
Who knows what I'll find next in my old footage. A Blake's 7 arcade game? A Red Dwarf hula hoop? Stay tuned...

No comments: