Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Indiana Jones Lottery Tickets

I've been trying to think of something clever to say about these Indiana Jones Lottery Tickets.

But sometimes the juice just isn't there. I just thought they were neat. I don't know that I've ever seen a movie-tie in lottery ticket. But I never play the lottery so maybe they happen all the time.

I wanted to get one of each of the four (one for each movie) and the $5.00 price tag just barely allowed me. Unfortunately I got 2 Temple of Dooms and zero Last Crusades. Although if I were to look on the bright side, I could say that Temple is arguably the best of the series. Plus it was the only winning ticket in the lot. Five cool buckaroos.

...Making my total lottery winnings: negative fifteen dollars. Where's that Star Trek slot machine when you need it?

1 comment:

online lottery tickets said...

This is awesome! Thanks man!This post was inspired by a long weekend I spent browing your blog! So thanks for what you do, and thanks for your comments here.